The International Socrates Awards
The International Award
'The Name in Science'
Awarded in the field of scientific researches
Established in 2010 by mutual cooperation by the ICL and the CRE.
Recipients of ‘The Name in Science’ are awarded the following:
- A sign on a blue ribbon ‘For contribution to world science’. On the front of the sign there is a bass-relief of Aristotle and an inscription ‘To the glory of science’. On the reverse there is an inscription of the Socrates Committee and a medal number.A Diploma signifying that the recipient of the award ‘The Name in Science’ has been recorded in the World Register of Outstanding Scientists (in the leather case).
- Nomination of candidates for the International Award in the field of scientific researches ‘The Name in Science’ is circulated to scientific teams, societies, authorities, public organisations, business structures, politicians and public figures.
The main criteria:
- urgency of the scientific research for civil society development, democratic basis of management; cost efficiency;
- personal contribution of a candidate to scientific research, his/her personal achievements in the development of national science;
- possibility of science research transformation for solving regional and global social, political and economic problems;
- ratings and reviews of scientific press and the public, recommendations of profile committees, scientific societies, scientists.
Entry is open for scientists and educators, scientific teams, inventors, projects and technologies developers, as well as for personalities contributing to science and economy integration
To apply for this award please click the button Application