Becoming an EBA award winner will give you numerous PR benefits:
• An article highlighting your company will be placed on EBA’s website and social media pages. The EBA’s website attracts over 30,000 visitors a month and has an audience of 400,000 professionals.
• A feature in the The ‘Socrates Almanac’ which is accessible in leading European university libraries including The Oxford University’s Bodleian Library. A soft version of the Almanac is also available.
• Quotes from the Chairman of the Socrates Committee on why your company won the award can be used in press releases and for other marketing materials.
• Company placement in the Leaders Times magazine which is sent to 40000 professional subscribers including CEOs, city mayors, and media outlets.
• Personal consultation with an EBA PR expert to discuss how best to market the award.
• Exclusive professional photos and videos from the event to be used in your press-releases, company web-site and other promotional materials.
If you want to apply please click the button Application